Learn about zoo animals through simple yoga poses!
Pretend to be a giraffe, elephant, and gorilla! Download these 52 zoo animal digital yoga cards to learn through movement in your home, classroom, or studio. Includes an Index Card, Pose Instructions, 20 Yoga Pose Cards, and 20 matching Zoo Animal cards. The yoga kids are multicultural from seven countries.
What’s included in these Zoo Animals Yoga Cards for Kids, including 52 digital yoga cards:
• Index card
• Yoga tips
• Yoga pose descriptions
• 20 yoga pose cards
• 20 matching zoo animal cards
• All cards are full color
Download these zoo animal yoga cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here
. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
• Good Night, Animal World: A Bedtime Yoga Book for Toddlers
• North American Animals Alphabet Yoga Cards for Kids
• Arctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on