8 spatial concept activities
for students with a zoo theme! Perfect activities to celebrate National Zoo Lovers Day
on April 8. Use these great activities to use when teaching about zoos
. Students can practice their spatial relationships with a variety of activities in this pack: independent work, a teacher-led, large group activity, center work, small group or early-finisher activities.
Zoo Days Spatial Concepts includes:
• Concept cards
(in color and black/white): 16 cards illustrating concept words
• Zoo Signals (in color and black/white): 36 cards with instructions for students to act out
and move around to show their understanding of spatial concepts
• Where is the Zookeeper? (in color): 12 match up cards
• Zoo Animals Cut and Paste
Activity (in black/white): Teacher reads directions for students to follow.
• Write the Room
(in black/white): Use concept cards from this pack. Recording sheet included.
• Kids and Zoo Animals (in color and black/white): Students move the zoo animals
in relation to the kids using concept words.
• Zoo ABC Order
(in black/white and ready to print): Students alphabetize the following words: animals, behind, inside, nearby, out, right, top and zoo.
• Zoo Day Word Search
(in black/white and ready to print): Students find the following words: alligator, bear, center, elephant, lion, monkey, nearby, off, right, tiger, under and zoo.
→Please download the Preview File to see details of this unit.
Check Out Our Animal Related Products
• Giraffes: Fact and Opinion
• Elephants: Fact and Opinion
• Penguins: Fact and Opinion
• Snakes: Fact & Opinion
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
Look for the green star next to our store logo and click it to become a follower.
Have a wonderful day,
All Y’All Need