Five easy and engaging zoo literacy centers to implement during your center time!
* Welcome to the Zoo Write the Room (writing zoo animal words, counting syllables, and drawing/labeling a picture)
* Sight Word Zoo Bump Game (roll & cover sight words - a blank copy is included to have your students practicing the words you need)
* Zookeeper's Swipe & Write (segmenting and blending words - differentiation available)
* Long Vowel Zoo Sort (CVCE & CCVCE cut/paste word sort - differentiation available)
* Rainbow Sight Words (practice writing sight words with all the colors of the rainbow)
These centers don't take a lot of time to prepare and the kids love them! Try them out for yourself!