This best-selling Zoo Scavenger Hunt is packed with Science vocabulary! It ensures that students will really internalize the science content they’ve previously learned about animals, as well as the new information they discover while touring the zoo!
Topics addressed in this scavenger hunt:
* environments (desert, ocean, forest, swamp or wetlands, grassland, freshwater, tropical rainforest, polar region or tundra)
* carnivore, herbivore, omnivore
* vertebrate, invertebrate
* how animals move
* types of bird beaks
* plus 2 opinion questions for students to answer
Assessment ideas are included.
Note: This Zoo Scavenger Hunt was originally designed to be completed over 2 to 3 hours of touring the zoo. If your field trip doesn’t allow for that much exploration time, you may need to exclude some parts. I’ll be happy to adjust the Zoo Scavenger Hunt to meet your needs!
Other Science products available in my TPT store:
* Absent Student Science
* Science O.I.P. Activity
* Weekly Weather Observation Chart
* Earth, Moon, and Sun - Student Notes and Triple Venn Diagram
* Comparing Sizes of the Earth, Moon, and Sun Poster
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License