Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.72 MB | 30 pages
Your purchase includes a 15-page student fill-in style notes sheet
and 15-page teacher key (in both .docx and .pdf format).
The Arthropod Notes Handouts covers the following topics and more:
• What is an Arthropod?
• Body Structure – Segmentation, Exoskeleton, Limitations, Three-Part Body Plan
• Organ Systems
• Arachnids (spiders, harvestmen, scorpions, ticks, mites)
• Merostomata (horseshoe crabs)
• Crustaceans (decapods, pill bugs, sand hoppers)
• Millipedes and Centipedes
• Importance and Significance of Arthropods (positives and negative impacts)
** If you like this product, you will love the PowerPoint Presentation, Learning Targets, and other handouts that go with it