Your purchase includes a 14-page student fill-in style notes sheet
and 14-page teacher key (in both .docx and .pdf format).
The Mollusk Student Notes Handout covers the following topics and more:
• What is a Mollusk?
• Body Structure
• Organ Systems
• Class Polyplacophora (chitons)
• Class Gastropoda (nudibranchs, snails, and slugs)
• Shell Formation
• Class Bivalvia (clams, oysters, scallops, and mussels)
• Pearl Production
• Class Cephalopoda (squid, octopus, nautilus, and cuttlefish)
• Many Example Organisms discussed
• Importance and Significance of Mollusks (Positive and Negative Impacts)
** If you like this product, you will love the PowerPoint Presentation, Learning Targets, and other handouts that go with it