MULTIPLICATION MATH GAME • WHERE’S WINNIE?
TASK CARDS • Grade 3
Where’s Winnie? is a set of 28 Task Cards for review and reinforcement of multiplying
1-digit x 1-digit numbers. But Where’s Winnie? is more than just a multiplication review! It’s also a game that’s fun to play! Students try to find a cat named Winnie by eliminating one possible location with each multiplication answer.
• For each Task Card , students write the multiplication problem on a separate sheet of paper and show their work.
• They record their answers on the Student’s Answer Sheet .
• Then they look at the Student’s Checklist and find their answer. They place an (X) on the line to eliminate one of the possible places where Winnie could be located.
• After all 28 Task Cards have been completed, only one place is left unmarked – Winnie’s location!
In addition to the 28 Task Cards, this set also includes:
• blank templates to add your own multiplication problems
• a Student’s Answer Sheet (Students show their work on a separate sheet of paper.)
* a Student’s Checklist (for eliminating locations where Winnie could be)
* an Award Certificate
* an Answer Key
* directions for playing “Scoot”
Short on time? No problem!
• The Task Cards don’t have to be done all in one sitting. Students can solve the multiplication problems at a math center for a set amount of time. They keep their Student’s Answer Sheet and their Student’s Checklist in their notebooks when time is up and then just pick up where they left off when they are ready to visit the math center again.
These multiplication Task Cards are a great way to review and reinforce multiplying 1-digit x 1-digit numbers and to help your students prepare for standardized tests.
by Linda Schwartz © 2016 • Pizzazz Learning
Cover and inside art © Kate Hadfield Designs
Cover border art:
© Clip Art Artist Guy
keywords: math, multiplication, math games, task cards
Be FIRST, to learn about NEW products and SALE notices. Click the GREEN star in my store to become a FOLLOWER.
If you decide to purchase Where’s Winnie? , please take a minute to rate it to receive TpT credits.
Thanks for visiting Pizzazz Learning!