Letter recognition is an important pre-reading skill. These BINGO sheets are very colorful and sure to be a cheerful sight for young children. There are three sets of Bingo sheets with brightly colored uppercase letters printed on them. Each set contains nine Bingo sheets. They are ideal for small groups. The Bingo sheets contain just 9 letters making this activity less overwhelming than viewing all 26 letters of the alphabet. Great for your students that need intervention activities! The alphabet is covered within the three sets of Bingo games. The letter "X" is is used in two of the Bingo sets. Each Bingo sheet prints on a full sheet of paper. The colorful letters printed on the Bingo sheets are approximately 2 1/4 inches tall. They are sized to work well with letter building activities such as when using dough to form letters. (A great activity for your tactile learners!) The Bingo sheets should be laminated if you are planning to use dough on them. A set of letter calling cards is included in both uppercase and lowercase. The letter calling cards can be used for matching uppercase to uppercase or lowercase to uppercase on the Bingo sheets. Circular game markers with letters printed on them are also included. There are word cards that can be used in place of the letter cards when the focus is on listening to beginning sounds. For sets 1 and 2 of the Bingo sheets there are also word cards for listening to ending sounds.
This is what is included in this file:
1 Bingo Set 1, 9 sheets for the letters: B, Q, D, Z, K, J, P, V and T
2. Bingo Set 2, 9 sheets for the letters: M, X, R, Y, F, L, S, N, and H
3. Bingo Set 3, 9 sheets for the letters: W, G, U, O, I, C, E, X, and A
4. Uppercase Letter Calling (or matching) Cards
5. Lowercase Letter Calling (or matching) Cards
6. Uppercase Letters on circles for game markers
7. Lowercase Letters on circles for game markers
8. Word Cards for letter-sound association - initial sounds (Sets one, two, & three)
9. Word Cards for letter-sound association - final sounds (Sets one and two)
Your purchase is for personal and single classroom use only.
You might also like this fruit and clothing Bingo bundle set:
Bundle Up and Eat Your Fruit
If you are looking for an uppercase alphabet Bingo game which presents all the letters on one individual board, consider this product:
Uppercase Letters and Sounds Bingo