Also included in
- Bundle of -NK Word Family Resources! Resources are great to use during guided reading groups and literacy centers. Worksheets, pocket chart sorts, puzzles, and bingo!Worksheets2 sheets: Cut out the ank, ink, onk, and unk words and paste them under the correct picture.4 sheets: Cut out the pictures$8.50$10.50Save $2.00
- 240 Word Family Worksheets! A great resource to help your students practice reading and using words in the same word family. Word sorts, picture sorts, cloze sentences, sentence sequencing, cut and pastes and more included for each word family.Word families included:AG, EG, IG, OG, and UGALL, ELL,$20.00$29.00Save $9.00
Worksheets to help your students practice reading and using words with ANK, INK, ONK, and UNK. This resource contains 40 worksheets. These sheets are ready to go and require NO PREP! Great for independent phonics work or a literacy center.
- Cut out the words and paste them under the correct picture.
- Cut out the pictures and sort them into the correct columns
- Use the word bank to write each word under the matching picture.
- Look at the picture and circle the word that matches.
- Circle the correct ending to the word.
- Write the spelling of the word in the boxes.
- Cut out the ank, ink, onk, and unk words and paste them into the correct sentence.
- Read the ank, ink, onk, and unk words and draw a picture of the words.
- Sort the ank, ink, onk, and unk words into the correct columns, read each word, then use one word in a sentence.
- Read the ank, ink, onk, and unk word then use the word in a sentence
- Read the sentence and circle the ank, ink, onk, and unk word that fits into the blank.
- Read the sentences and underline the ink, ank, onk, unk words. Then write them in the correct column.
- Cut out the words and paste them to make a sentence. Write the sentence on the lines.
- Cut and Paste the sound
- Read, Trace, Write, Draw
- Alphabetical order
- Word search
- Students spin the spinner then add ank, ink, or unk to make a real word or nonsense word. Then they read their word and use one in a sentence.
Keywords: word family, word families, sort, phonics cut and paste, printable, easy to use, no prep, guided reading independent work