Print all template pages on a heavy white paper.
I recommend 67 lb. cover stock.
2. Trim each page along the pink cutline, as shown.
TIP: A papercutter works best to maintain
clean, square cuts.
3. IMPORTANT: Before coloring, be sure to copy each
page number (lightly) on the back of each page.
4. Have your students color in all of the mural pages.
If you want to control their color choices, use the following color map page.
5. Lay out all finished pages face up to check content.
6. Lay out face down. Be careful to reverse the page sequence for
proper orientation. Cover each seam with strong masking tape
and display your mural.