Inspire your students to learn at and ab words with this fun snap game. Students aim to identify matching word pairs as quick as possible in order to win a snap. Quick visual discrimination of different letters and words is practiced during this game. Includes snap game cards and instructions.
This at and ab snap game resource includes:
* 27 at and ab word snap card pairs - The at and ab parts of each word colored green.
* 27 at and ab word snap card pairs – Font colored red and blue Montessori style.
* 27 at and ab word snap card pairs – Font black and white.
* 27 at and ab word snap card pairs – Completely back and white cards.
* Sets of each card type with blank spots for filling with your own words.
A detailed description regarding the benefits of playing word games (word matching) for students is included, as well as instructions and assembly guide.
Help your student learn to quickly discriminate what the differences are between words with this fun snap game. Increases reading speed while spending enjoyable time together.
Bean Spell Unit:
This resource is part of my Bean Spell Unit that helps students learn spelling through loads of multisensory activities, lists of words that share a common letter pattern and comparing two different, but also similar, word families.
The 27 at and ab words covered in this resource use the key words 'cat' and 'crab' as a mnemonic spelling strategy. This spelling strategy is continued throughout all my at and ab spelling resources.
My Bean Spell Unit has 21 activities for the at and ab word families. These are in a bundle for $7.95 in my tpt store.
Please click follow me to see my progress and be a part of my journey here.
Foraging The Forest
If you have a question, or request about a resource, please contact me at:
KylieAnnCreations @ gmail . com