Minion theme classroom rules.
- Put your hand up and wait to speak.
- Listen to and follow teacher instructions.
- Speak politely and use your manners
- Share roles and equipment
- Take turns to speak and actively listen to peers.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself
- Walk quietly and safely in all areas.
- Use equipment safely at all times
Be an Active Learner
- Contribute to group activities and share ideas.
- Try your best and challenge yourself
- Finish given work on time
- Take pride in your work
I hope these are helpful for your students.