Are your students struggling with identifying b vs. d? Play b and d Confusion/Reversal Uno with them! This game is available in two versions - a full color version, and one that uses less color ink. Have your students name the picture on the card and the corresponding beginning sound (on the corner of their cards) in order to play the card!
This game is the perfect for centers, literacy stations, or daily five! As a fun little bonus, the number in the corner of the cards is the number of letter in the given words!
• Two versions: a full color version, and one that uses less color ink
• This game includes cards for the letters b and d, as well as 6 wild cards, 4 reverse cards, 4 skip cards, and 4 draw 2 cards.
LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT WORDS/CONTENT?
If you want to differentiate your centers, check out some of my other Uno games:
• Pre-Primer Words - FREE!
• Primer Words
• 1st Grade Words
• 2nd Grade Words
• 3rd Grade Words
• Alphabet Recognition
• b and d Confusion (with pictures!)
• CVC Words
• Nonsense CVC Words
• CVCe Words
• Nonsense CVCe Words
• Ending Blends -nk and -ng (Wilson 2.1)
• Consonant Blends and Digraphs (Wilson 2.2a)
• Consonant Blends and Digraphs (Wilson 2.2b)
• Addition to 10
• Get all of these versions as part of a bundle
if you'd like! Getting the bundle will also give you a template you can edit
to add your own words!
A Turn to Learn