PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1.14 MB | 8 pages
Included in this PDF are 8 Pegs Cards covering the concepts of Half Past and o'Clock Digital and Analogue times.
- 2 x Digital Half Past
- 2 x Analogue Half Past
- 2 x Digital o'Clock
- 2 x Analogue o'Clock
How to set up:
- Print each card onto coloured paper
- Fold at the halfway mark, so the clocks are on the front and answers on the back
- Laminate for durability
Directions for use:
- Once set up (as per above), use pegs or clips to have students find the 6 correct answers on each cards. Students can self assess by flipping over the card to check for the answer.
- This can be used to introduce/revise prior learnt concepts, or could be used as a teaching tool in small groups.
- Extension activities could include writing out all of the times on each card, colouring all the half past with one colour of whiteboard marker, o'clocks with a different colour, and so on.