Great 10-15 min. convo activity with visuals for aid. Practice is:
1) Greeting someone in class in Spanish
2) Asking them the question inside one of the squares
3) Having the other person answer in Spanish
4) That person signs that box on the line and then asks the other person a question to which they respond and sign their paper
5) Say a farewell in Spanish and move on to a new partner
Goal of activity is movement around the room, using 100% of the time the target language during the activity, and having some fun!
Activity takes my gifted 3rd graders 10-15 min. to complete.