Let a cute panda stay with you all year long! This product will give you everything you need to teach basic calendar skills and more!
The thumbnails show a few months. View the preview file to see more! Plus, the third page of the thumbnail can be printed so that you can see the exact card size. This will also allow you to see how the colors for each month will appear when using your own printer.
Change the numeral cards to a new set each month. Your students will look forward to each new month as they walk in the classroom to see what the little panda is doing! This set is perfect if you live in the United States and have 4 seasons during the year.
The bulletin board shown on the cover page measures as 48 inches wide by 36 inches tall. (120 1/2 cm x 90 cm) This amount of wall space will allow you to display the calendar chart, numeral cards, current month, current year, days of the week, seasons, weather, and the "Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow" chart. I have used a large and bold font size so that students can view the display from several feet away.
Here's what you get!
1. 12 sets of numeral cards. (There is a set for each month.) The numeral cards measure a little under 2 and one half inches by 2 and one half inches. (2 1/2 x 2 1/2)
2. Header for each month.
3. Seasons Headers
4. Days of the week display cards
5. Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow chart.
6. Picture/word weather cards for: sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy, sunny/cloudy
7. Years in numeric form on cards. (2015-2024)
8. Calendar chart for numeral placement (Access to a print shop with a specialized printer required. It cost me less than $3.00 to do this at my local print shop in August 2015!)
You might also like this bluebird theme calendar set:
Calendar Display BLUEBIRDS
Your purchase is for personal and single classroom use only.