Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.17 MB | 34 pages
Through this kit the kids will learn:
• The names of the different chambers of the heart
• The names of the blood vessels connected to them
• The different types of blood vessels
• The pathway of the blood
• The presence of two circulations happening simultaneously
• The function of the circulatory system
• The general structure of the heart
There are four major activities in this kit, the first two being an introduction, where the teacher will only need the students, a sheet of paper for each student and a pen.
The second activity is the major one where the teacher will run a ppt through which s/he will be discussing the different slides with the kids
The third one is an application/evaluation to be performed by the students by the end of which they will have a mini bulletin board that they can hang on the wall
The ppt and the needed items for the last activity are included in the kit. In the ppt there is a video showing the flow of the blood into and out of the heart, and there is an animation showing how both sides of the heart pump together
You can watch the movie showing the blood circulation into and outside the heart which is embedded in the ppt using the following link: