This product contains the power point, worksheets, study guide, test, and smart notebook lesson for all of the skills below.
1. Use a comma to separate words or phrases in a series.
2. Use a comma to separate introductory words such as Yes, Well, Oh, and No from the rest of the sentence.
3. Use commas to set off most appositives.
4. Use commas to separate a noun of direct address.
5. Capitalize the pronoun I
6. Capitalize names and nicknames of people.
7. Capitalize family names when used in place of or with a person's name.
8. Capitalize titles used with, or in place of people's names.
9. Capitalize people's initials.
This product is for at least a week worth of lessons,