This piggy bank themed product focuses on ways to build their friendships to others, and learn about friendship qualities and actions! This product comes with the following materials:
1. My worthy Friendship Worksheet: On this worksheet, students have an opportunity to write about a friendship that they have or what a good friendship looks like!
2. F.I.L.L. your friendship piggy bank: This handout has a F.I.L.L acronym, and includes ways to be a good friend. This handout comes in a pre-filled color version and a black and white version that students can fill in and follow along!
3. My awesome friendship qualities are.: On this handout, students can write inside of coins what they consider their friendship qualities to be. Finding their qualities, they can learn how to use the qualities when being good friends to others.
4. Fill your piggy bank with I-Messages: On this worksheet, students can use the 3 steps inside the coins to practice creating an I-message when communicating to peers. I feel ______, when you __________, can you please _____________.
5. Are you filling or breaking the piggy bank? : This handout can give students an opportunity to explore ways that they may be filling or breaking their piggy bank of friendship. For example, if they called someone a name, they may be breaking the break instead of filling it.
6. Filling or breaking the bank activity: 16 cards are included in this activity, and 2 signs that read “Filling the Bank” and “Breaking the Bank” . Students can sort the cards and place it under ‘filling the bank” or ‘breaking the bank”
7. Everyone’s included and gets a turn: Students and write or draw about an activity they can do that includes everyone and gets a turn!
8. I can fill my friendship bank booklet: this activity can be put together as a booklet or separate coloring pages. The pages include the F.I.L.L acronym for students to color, and remind them of friendship!
9.Friendship Gram: This cute friendship gram can be cut out and given to a friend who shows good qualities. The students can give these to other members at the end of a small group!
Thank you! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
~Nicole @ Cheerful Counseling