This set includes materials to practice the initial and final sounds of sh.
• Picture cards for sorting, matching with word cards, or using for a memory game.
• Word cards for sorting.
• Two sorting mats (one with a sheep and the other with a brush).
• A set of “I have, who has” cards.
• Elkonin boxes with picture cues. These can be used with letter tiles or magnet letters. I like to laminate them and have my students write the letters in with dry erase markers.
• Two worksheets for making words with sh. For each worksheet I made one copy with a small visual cue in each letter box. I have some students who will cut out all the letters at once then have trouble determining what words they go with. I add the pictures to provide a little support.
• A game board of words with initial and final sh.
• Two pages of rapid automatic naming for fluency practice.
• One page of phrases for fluency practice.