NEW! Learn how to effectively create Common Core aligned thematic units for your students through technology integration and other curriculum areas.
The 86-page eBook details every step of the way - from brainstorming sessions with classroom and support/special/cluster teachers to integrating technology and the Common Core State Standards with ideas-galore! Impress your administrators and the parents of your students as you engage and inspire everyone involved! You will truly enhance any unit of study by including creative techniques that will ultimately help and enrich students of all ages and abilities.
• eBook: Teaching Common Core Thematic Units Through Technology Integration and Other Curriculum Areas (86 pages) that walks you through the brainstorming and creative side of thematic units.
• Thematic Unit Teacher Team Brainstorming Packet
• Technology Tips embedded throughout to get the most out of your unit
• Common Core State Standards, ISTE Technology Standards, and Next Generation Science Standards Addressed & Noted
• Social Studies Learning Menus: Ancient Rome, Birth of America, Canada, Iroquois Confederacy
• Social Studies Learning Menu Rubric for Student Self-Assessment / Grading
• Social Studies Notebook Grading Rubric for Student Self-Assessment / Grading
• The 8 Strands of Social Studies Classroom Poster
• Lesson Plan Samples
Keywords: Thematic, Unit, Common, Core, Technology, Social Studies, Curriculum, Subject, ebook
Adam Hyman's new book from Scholastic Managing the Digital Classroom
Dozens of Awesome Teacher-Tested Ideas That Help You Manage and Make the Most of Every Digital Tool in Your Classroom - Now available! Order Today!
Thank you for shopping and please take a moment to rate this product if you decide to purchase it. Your feedback is greatly
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
© Dynamic Duo 101, (2015)