Verb Endings Past and Present Tense
This set of Past and Present Tense Verb endings in ed and ing are sure to be a hit in your class. Provide extra practice with adding ing and ed to different verbs. Rule posters are included and cover just adding the ending, double the final consonant and drop the e and ad ing/ed.
This set includes:
• ed and ing Write the Room set with 9 different student response sheets
• Sorting activity for the 3 sounds of ed (d, t, ed) with response sheet
• Rule posters for adding ed and ing to words (3 basic posters)
• Pick, spin and add an ending activity with response sheet
• Adding ed and ing task cards with worksheet
• Roll and Cover an ending word
• Adding endings game Top of the Hill
• Sort and Write Past and Present tense
• Past and Present Tense Posters
• 4 I spy ending words worksheets
• Sentence Practice with endings
• Spin It
• Group It
• Graph It
• I have Who Has 2 game sets
• Word Wall Cards
• Tracer Cards Say It Make It Write it
• Matching Game Cards
Please note this set only covers ed and ing and does not introduce words that drop the y and add i.
Please download the Preview to see what's included in the packets.
If you would like to see more ELA resources please visit the following link ELA Teaching Resources
If you would like anything tweaked on this set or added please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond quickly!
Thanks so much for looking at my store, consider becoming a follower to be notified of new items. All new items are 50% off for the 48 hours!