If you are looking for a lesson to teach emotions to your students that they will love and you will have loads of great resources for this is it.
happy, sad, angry, shy, excited and scared.
content, embarrassed, worried, shocked, confused and proud.
Both 1&2 Include:
- screen flascards
- slow reveal
- what's missing?
- spinning vocabulaty interactive game
- memory interactive game : 2 versions~word to picture and picture to picture match.
- word matching interactive game + worksheet and take up slide
- word search printable + take-up slide.
- large color flascards for printing
- small colour student flashcards
- more worksheets: draw your emotions and writing worksheets.
HAVE A LOOK AT MY STORE:
Amanda's ESL Store