Help your students master the "er" and "est" word endings with this hands-on sorting activity. Everything you need is included in this packet. Use the "teaching" page to quickly do some sample words with your students before sending them off to do the word sorting activity on their own, or in small groups.
Included in this product are:
* 2 anchor charts (one simple and one more detailed)
* 1 "teaching" page to do WITH your students
* 1 set of 10 easy word cards
* 1 set of 10 word cards (ending in "y")
* 2 recording sheets for each set of words
The "twist" of this activity is that the words in the draw pile will not always be the "base" words, (it may already have the "er" or "est" ending) so your students will really have to think to fill in the recording sheet. My kiddos loved it. Hope yours do too!