Also included in
- Are you looking to increase student engagement AND add digital resources to your 5th grade math class? This digital bundle includes everything you need for fifth grade math. This resource includes activities for Numbers & Operations in Base Ten, Numbers & Operations - Fractions, OperationsPrice $125.00Original Price $181.50Save $56.50
Enhance your volume unit with engaging digital activities. The bundle includes 5 paperless resources. Students will work on volume concepts through the use of digital interactive practice pages, digital task cards, Boom Learning cards, and Google Forms assessments.
This resource can be used in multiple ways. Assign all of the activities to all students, pick and choose between activities and have different groups of students use different activities, and/or use the activities as a math center. This resource works well with Google Classroom, too!
The resources included in the bundle are listed below. They are sold as separate resources, too. Bundle includes:
- Intro to Volume Boom Cards
- Volume Flip Book
- Finding the Volume with Cubic Units
- Volume of Rectangular Prisms
- Volume of Composite Figures
Included in this resource:
- Link to the student pages
- Google Forms Assessments
- Digital Task Cards
- Link to the Boom Cards
- Bonus File - 11 "I Can Statements" for volume concepts
Please email me if you have purchased any of these volume resources and would like to purchase the bundle. We will work out a way for you to have the bundle.
You may also like:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
What's a Boom Card?
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it (or the resource icon on the Credits page of my resource) and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the resource. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I would love to hear your feedback because it helps me determine which resources you value, so that I can create more. ☺