PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
19.37 MB | 14 pages
#hallowdeals In this fun research project students will research Ancient Egypt and record their findings on the side of a 3D pyramid.
- Student directions
- Research template
- A printable 3D pyramid
- A worksheet for creating a hieroglyphic code
- A picture of a sample project
- Step by step directions for assembling the 3D pyramid
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it, and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺