This kit helps you making a small basket using an A4 sheet of paper.
The basket can be used for sweets or any small item.
It is very suitable for arts teachers, specially who tech girls
A4 paper, printer, colours, scissors and glue are all what you need.
A template is provided with the instructions on how to use it to make this basket.
The template comes in a variety of forms, a plain one and four decorated ones.
You can print as many of each as you like
The decorated ones need to be coloured first.
The plain one can be printed on a coloured paper then used to make a basket, which can be decorated with flowers and butterflies.
Sheets of flowers, leaves and a butterfly are available for you to print on coloured papers to be used for decoration purposes.
To assemble a basket, do the following:
• Print the proper template on B/W or coloured paper
• Colour the decorations
• Print the needed decoration items on coloured papers if will be used
• Cut the boundaries of the template ( the square for the basket and the rectangle for the handle)
• Cut the four dotted lines inside the square till the end of them
• Fold all the remaining solid lines to the inside
• On one side of the basket, put some glue on number one, and fit the flap with number two so the two stars are superimposed
• Now put some glue on number two and fit the other flap so the circles are superimposed
• Do the same for the other side of the basket
• Now assemble the handle by gluing it on the two dots on both sides of the baskets