This project was created to inspire students to take ownership of their dreams and goals and to make a plan of action to reach those goals. Many of my students feel they are stuck in a pattern of their community, and I created this to help them understand that they are in charge of their life and who they become.
This Product Includes:
-2017 reflection of favorite things in 2017
-2017 original and modified versions of the reflection journal prompts, which you could shorten, extend, or have students choose 1 or 2 to complete.
- Brainstorming area for goals/resolutions
- Notes on and examples of SMART goals
- 2 SMART goal maps for students to complete
- A creative section
- Students describe the person they wish to be on their triangle and then design
it and cut it out. You can put these together to form a New Years Ball. Rough
example in preview.
- 2018 vision board
- Letter from 2017 self to 2018 self
- Quotes that inspire – things to live by
- 2 color options (color - pictured above; gray and gold)