Hot dog game to play with children to develop their sight word knowledgeHot Dog rules
1. Shuffle the cards and place face down next to the dogs bowl
2. Youngest player to start the game
3. Turn over a card, segment and blend the word. If correct the player keeps the card
4. The game moves to the next player
5. If the player turns over the card with the bone and bowl on it all their cards are returned to the big dog bowl.
6. Play continues until all the cards have been used
7. The winner is the player who makes the most complete dogs!