Hi TPT Friends!
So, you have an iPad and are looking for ways to integrated technology into your reading lessons at school, or with your own children at home...
23 files in all:
* 10 guided reading ebooks that you can easily send to your mobile device and read in the iBooks App.
* 10 Data Recording Sheets with running record charts, accuracy scoring guide, and comprehension questions.
* Class Record Form for keeping track of the whole class
* Student Record Form for keeping track of individual student progress
* Directions for transferring files to your mobile devices
This collection is for our youngest emergent readers. (Fountas & Pinnell Level A) Each book has only one word on a page, extra-large print, and picture support. These books are perfect for learning to track print and use picture clues to decode unfamiliar text.
The 10 titles are:
Alphabet - uppercase and lowercase letters with a picture, 29 pages
Animals - words with pictures, 9 pages
Colors - 9 pages
Numbers - 0-10 numerals and number words, 13 pages
Sight Words - 25 Dolch high frequency words, 28 pages
A is a Vowel - words that begin with Aa, 11 pages
E is a Vowel - words that begin with Ee, 11 pages
I is a Vowel - words that begin with Ii, 11 pages
O is a Vowel - words that begin with Oo, 11 pages
U is a Vowel - words that begin with Uu, 11 pages
Download the preview file to see some sample pages.
Look for other leveled ebooks in my store