Do your students struggle to type when using iPads in your classroom?
These colourful iPad templates are designed for a small group activity to allow students to practice finding the correct letters on the iPad keyboard. Also a perfect way to learn sight words!
– 14 iPad templates in 7 different colours (7 have uppercase letters and 7 have lowercase letters)
– 40 high-frequency sight words
You can use this product in many ways. Here are some ideas:
1. Use whiteboard markers or bingo markers to circle the letters on the iPad template, to make each of the provided sight words.
2. Use counters to cover the letters on the iPad template, to make each of the provided sight words.
3. Write sight words on stones, popsticks, counters, tiles, etc and place those on the iPad screen instead of the provided sight words.
You might also like:
iPad Writing Template
I Have Who Has – Sight Words
Sight Word Booklets K-7 Homework
** This product may be printed and photocopied by the original purchaser only and may not be shared, copied or distributed in any way. Please respect the copyright of my products by directing your colleagues to my store. Multiple licences must be purchased if you wish to use this resource with other teachers.
Follow my Facebook
page for giveaways and updates!
Thankyou for visiting Mrs Strawberry!