iPad Lessons gives you everything you need to teach using free apps and your classroom ipads. (Perfect for classrooms with 1:1 iPads or small sets of iPads.)
Simple, Easy Lessons With Little Teacher preparation.
Tid Bits Animal Edition
This unit has fun little facts about nine different animals. (pig, chicken, shark, gorilla, tiger, lizard, rabbit, panda, bee)
Students will research an animal and write fun facts
1. Download the free apps Pic Collage Kids, Typorama, Green Screen (paid app and optional)
2. Copy the research recording sheet kids scan codes to go to a website to get facts or use your own books to get facts. They record the facts and create a really cool fun fact infographic
3. Play the video as your class follows along with their iPad.
Note Green Screen is a paid app but isn't needed for this product. If you already have Green Screen I recommend trying this project with the app.
1. Teacher Directions, Student Recording Sheets, Colorful Animal Fun Facts Sheets to read and get ideas, App videos.
2. A video for each project that walks students through everything
they need to do on the iPad.
3. A QR code of each video so that if students need to rewatch it on their own they can do that. (I-nigma app is recommended to scan the QR codes.)
4. QR code cards to scan to get to websites and photos to use for project.
(Once students make the first infographic there are plenty of other infographics that students could make on their own. This could be a writing station in your classroom for weeks to come.)
Please feel free to check out the preview if you would like to see what this product has in it.
Check out these other iPad Lessons
iPad Lesson Selfie Snaps
iPad Lesson A Few of My Favorite Things
Check out this FREEBIE to get an idea of what iPad lessons are like.
Animal Facts-Research and Digital Mini Poster
Be sure to give me some feedback if you like the FREEBIE iPad lesson. Thanks so much.
©Anita Goodwin 2016