Do you have iPads in your classroom? As teachers, we know the importance of teaching procedures slowly and thoroughly at the beginning of the year. This gives our students independence and responsibility within the classroom.
The iPad rules go along with the Black and White with Melonheadz Kids Décor Pack in my TPT store. Designed with a white background and bright Melonheadz kidlettes. Use your own fonts and colors to create bright engaging rules posters for your classroom.
Use these 7 rules to teach and implement iPad safety in your classroom.
1. Hold iPad with 2 hands.
2. Walk slowly with iPad.
3. Keep iPad volume at 5 squares.
4. Never leave iPad on the floor.
5. Place iPad in bucket when finished.
6. No food or drink around iPad.
7. Play only teacher approved apps.
my store>> https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mrs-Cooke