Here is a free iPad Task Card. This card can be used as a station. Please see the below title for additional centers.
Multistep Math Problems QR Code Cards; STAAR Readiness QR Code Problems
• 10 problem cards that can be used as a math center, group work, or as independent work.
• Each card has a word problem requiring students to complete multistep readiness problems. Problems are grounded from Common Core Standards and Texas Essential Knowledge Skills 3.2 (C), 3.3(B), 3.14 (B) 3.4(B), 3.14(C) to meet the rigor of the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) exam.
• QR codes on each card to allow students to self check their answer. A QR code reader application needs to be downloaded from the App Store. QR code App can be programmed to any iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, tablet, or droid operating system.
• Teacher directions are included in the download. (Activity ideas on how to use cards)
• Task cards WITH QR cards and a set WITHOUT QR codes.
• Answer sheet for students/teacher to use who do not have access to a QR reader.
***A Free iPad Task Card*** students will have to perform a series of functions using Educreations (an interactive whiteboard app). Students will perform multistep functions while capturing their thinking and reasoning as they illustrate and narrate their understanding of the problem in focus. Task card includes Skill, activity overview, and steps to complete each task.