iPad Technology Workstations give you everything you need to teach using free apps and your classroom ipads. (Perfect for classrooms with 1:1 iPads or small sets of iPads.)
**PLEASE NOTE** You will need your own math manipulative to use for the students to take photos of for their videos. (Place Value Blocks, Money-real or fake, and 3D shapes- cone, sphere, pyramid, rectangular prism, cylinder, and cube)
Simple, Easy Lessons With Little Teacher preparation.
This is a fun way for students to review or learn money values, place value, and 3D Shapes characteristics. It includes recording sheets which students fill out on these subject areas. The recording sheets then are used as they make their photo of their math manipulative come to life in the app Chatterpix Kids or Yak It kids.
This workstation includes pages for students to bring math manipulatives to life using the app.
Chatterpix Kids or Yak It Kids
1. Download the free Chatterpix Kids App or Yak It Kids
2. iMovie is optional but can be used to combine all the little movies made on the iPad.
2. Copy the recording pages.
3. Give students manipulatives to use. (Place Value Blocks, Real or fake coins, and 3D shapes)
1. Links to sample videos made by students.
2. Recording sheets.
3. Money fact sheets.
4. Direction posters for workstation.
5. Directions for teacher.
Please download the preview to see all that is included.
This is best for students in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade
Check out these other iPad Lessons
iPad Lesson Selfie Snaps
iPad Lesson What does the Box Say
iPad Lesson A Few of My Favorite Things
©Anita Goodwin 2015