iPad Technology Workstations give you everything you need to teach using free apps and your classroom ipads. (Perfect for classrooms with 1:1 iPads or small sets of iPads.)
Simple, Easy Lessons With Little Teacher preparation.
This is a fun way for students to practice fluency and increase speed with with letters, numbers, and sight words.
This workstation includes pages for students to practice fluency with numbers to 100, letters (upper and lower case), and basic sight words. It is made fun by using technology and making their recording into a Chatterpix Video. In this workstation students make a yellow circle come to life. Lots of samples are included for other ideas of Chatterpix Videos for students to make.
is a 1 day lesson or technolgy workstaiton. Students will make a Chatterpix using alphabet letters, simple sight words, or numbers to 100.
1. Download the free Chatterpix Kids App
2. Copy the recording pages.
3. Play the video as your class follows along with their iPad.
1. Explicit written teaching instructions.
2. A video lesson that walks students through everything
they need to do on the iPad.
3. A QR code of video so that if students need to rewatch it on their own they can do that. (I-nigma app is recommended to scan the QR codes.)
This is best for K-1 students but low second grade students could benefit as well.
Check out these other iPad Lessons
iPad Lesson Selfie Snaps
iPad Lesson What does the Box Say
iPad Lesson A Few of My Favorite Things
©Anita Goodwin 2015