This product contains 3 iPad templates and 4 iPhone templates to be used for writing and craft activities.
– iPad screen template
– iPad screen template with lines for writing
– iPad screen with half a page of lines and half a blank page (for drawing)
- iPhone screen template
- iPhone screen template with lines for writing
- iPhone screen with top half of phone with lines and bottom half blank (for drawing)
- iPhone screen with bottom half of phone with lines and top half blank (for drawing)
This document includes photos of how this product has been used in the classroom.
My students drew a ‘selfie’ on the iPad screen template. They then completed writing on the lined template and drew another picture at the bottom. Both iPad templates were cut out and attached at the top with sticky tape so that parents can lift the top sheet to reveal the writing underneath.
My students used the iPhone template to accompany an activity after reading "The Fabulous Friend Machine" by Nick Bland.
Contains 7 pages of templates.
You might also like:
Dotty Letters For Letter Formation Practice
Four Square Writing Framework for Early Writers
Recount Writing/ Newstelling Planning Worksheets
** This product may be printed and photocopied by the original purchaser only and may not be shared, copied or distributed in any way. Please respect the copyright of my products by directing your colleagues to my store. Multiple licences must be purchased if you wish to use this resource with other teachers.
Follow my Facebook
page for giveaways and updates!
Thankyou for visiting Mrs Strawberry!