Save time and energy while trying something new with these adorable tablets. You can review ANY text with them! It is so easy and so fun.
These iReview questions are perfect for centers, early finishers, reading notebooks, and additional reading comprehension practice.
In this download you will get 2 fiction based worksheets and 2 non-fiction based worksheets. One set of questions is geared towards primary grades while the other set is more elementary.
Here are some of the questions:
1. List the characters.
2. Where did the story take place?
3. When did the story take place?
4. What was the main problem in the story?
5. How did the problem get solved?
6. Who tells the story?
7. What kind of story was this?
8. How did a character feel during the story? Draw it.
9. Draw your favorite part.
1. What is the text mostly about?
2. What did you know about this topic before the reading?
3. List a new fact you learned.
4. What are the most important ideas in the text?
5. Finish the sentence: This topic reminds me ____.
6. How is the information organized?
7. Why did the author write this text?
8. What did you find interesting?
9. What do you still want to know?
Thank you & Enjoy!