This flipchart lesson contains 7 slides of information about the Abbaye Notre-Dame de Senanque, the beautiful location in Southern France where monks grow fields of purple lavender.
I use these short "mini-lessons" to warm up my French classes in the first 10-15 minutes of the day. Students love seeing the colorful pictures and discussing the oddities of French culture! :)
The lesson includes:
1. KEY VOCAB (at least 6 words): french--english translations
2. CULTURAL LESSON ON THE LOCATION (2 paragraphs in French)
3. BEAUTIFUL ACCOMPANYING PHOTOS
4. TOURISM INFORMATION (2 paragraphs in French)
5. OUTSIDE LINK TO A SHORT VIDEO ABOUT THE ABBEY