This is a zipped folder containing the following resources for introducing and teaching the ll grapheme:
- a 'guess the word PowerPoint'
- cards with images and words containing the grapheme
- a 'circle the correct word' worksheet
- a 'join the letter to make the word' worksheet
- an 'unscramble the letters to make the word' worksheet
- a word search
- an activity on drawing a line between matching words and images
There is a PDF and an editable Microsoft Office version of each file.
To download similar resources for other graphemes, visit:
Alternatively you can find resources for each individual grapheme in the Save Teachers' Sundays TpT store