This product was designed to facilitate understandings about American coins in the early childhood setting. The download contains:
- coin anchor charts (color);
- Soda Shoppe Addition center (color) with recording sheets (2 versions; b/w);
- coin exploration and rubbing sheets (b/w);
- touch money anchor charts (color);
- coin touch math Scoot (color) and recording sheet (b/w);
- Piggy Bank Survey (b/w);
- I have...who has: coins (color);
- Pinch, Sort, Tally, Graph and Compare (choice of color or b/w mat; b/w recording sheet);
- Coin Spinner (color) and recording sheets (2 versions; b/w);
- bubble maps (color and b/w; 1 for each coin);
- What's In The Bank? coin identification (b/w);
- money rhyme cut-n-paste book (b/w);
- Sight Word "Cents" (b/w); learners self-select sight words, use chart to identify value of each letter, write number sentece and determine total value;
- "What's the Value?"_2 sets of stimulus cards (color) for matching base ten to coins and blackline recording sheet;
- flashcards_front and back view of coins.
Recommendation: print posters/anchor charts/mats on cardstock and laminate to increase durability of the product.
Total of 88 pages in secure PDF, including font list.
graphics from www.djinkers.com
add'l graphics from pccrafter.com; scrappindoodles.com; zipadeedodahdesigns.com
by kindergarten kupcakes