Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off two sets of the cards. Cut apart, laminate and cut apart again.
2. Shuffle the cards and make sure they are mixed up.
3. Pass out five cards to each player, up to three.
4. Players decide who is going first. Players take any matches out of their hand and place on the table or playing surface.
5. Player one asks one of the other players if they have a card from their hand. If they have the card, they must hand it over to the player who asked for it. If they don’t have the card, player one draws one card from the pile. If they get a match, they place it on the table in front of them. Player two follows the same pattern.
6. Play continues until all the cards have been matched or until time allotted is up.
7. The player with the most matches at the end of the game is the winner.
8. This game is great for centers as it does not require much direction from the adult in charge.