Looking for activities, games, and worksheets to support the ai and ay vowel digraphs using an Orton-Gillingham approach?
These activities include:
- Explicit phonogram introduction
- Phonemic awareness
- Single word reading (three differentiated levels) with skill development activities, Morphology (including prefixes and suffixes)
- Sentence reading
- Differentiated spelling lists (30 words) and dictation
- Silly sentence creation for written work development
- ow flashcards
- Activities for the ow phonogram
- ow (as in snow and as in plow) word sort
- Review reading and spelling pages
- "Dance in the Rain" spelling game cards with covers
This resource includes activities for two 60-90 minute intervention sessions or five 30 minute Tier 2 Small group sessions plus review activities with differentiated activities for differing ability levels.
To see how we put this all together consider joining us at SMARTER Intervention for our membership site or comprehensive curriculum or join us at our blog to get a new free resource every week!