Letter reversals, such as confusing p, q are common among young learners. This worksheet set will help your kids with P-Q reversals.
Included in this packet are the following:
- WORD SORT with 30 word cards and 4 answer sheets. (pages 4-8)
Print the word cards and the answer sheets, laminate then cut out
the word cards. Or you can just print it out on regular paper and
use it as a cut-and-paste activity instead.
Give your students the word cards and the answer sheets to sort
the words (you can differentiate using uppercase or lowercase
- READ & DAB or color the circles with the missing letter. (page 9)
- FIND YOUR WAY through the maze by dotting the letter Pp. (page 10)
answer key included (page 19)
- FIND YOUR WAY through the maze by dotting the letter Qq. (page 11)
answer key included (page 20)
- SPIN & WRITE - Spin the spinner. Write a letter that matches your spin.
- CUT AND PASTE the words in the right box. (page 13)
- TRUE or FALSE - Color the circles according to the color code. (page 14)
_ PLAY DOUGH MATS - Laminate the pages or put them in protective sleeves.
Children make snakes with their play dough then form the letters.
They can write the letters using dry erase markers. (pages 15-18)
- ANSWER KEY - (pages 19-21)
Similar sets available in my store:
b and d Reversal Worksheets and Activities
Did you know that you can get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable.