This themed story pack includes 11 short stories about colors and art, written for beginning readers, from grades K-2. Each of them focuses on a color and its characteristics, and is a quick read with 5 comprehension questions. An answer key is included.
Stories included are:
The themes focused on in this collection are:
• Color Theory – warm, cool, primary, secondary…
• Repetitive sentence structures
• Sight words
• Adverbs of frequency: often, usually, sometimes, …
• New topic-specific vocabulary in art.
• A variety of question types, including Yes/No, Multiple Choice, and Fill in the Blanks.
Included are suggestions for extensions to learning to help stretch learning into a unit.