This includes all the targets you will need to address /r/, /r/ blends, and vocalic r (/ɝ/ along with variations) in articulation therapy!
-features the sound embedded in 1, 2, 3 and often up to 4-5 syllable environments in all positions. Although coarticulation applies less to /r/ than other consonants (due to its sometimes vowel nature) coarticulation environments are included where applicable.
- 6 pages of /r/ targets from 1 syllable to 5 syllables
- 2 pages of /r/ blend targets from 1 syllable to 5 syllables
- 2 pages of vocalic r targets from 1 syllable to 5 syllables
- 4 pages of vocalic r variation targets (or, ear, ire, ar, air) from
1 syllable to 3 syllables
- 1 page explanation of coarticulation
I hope this comes in handy for you in your practice!
If you want to learn to be the most efficient SLP on the block- read more about the coarticulation approach to therapy HERE on my blog
This is just the beginning of a larger sound list "binder" in the works, so stay tuned!!
For exclusive freebies and giveaways, Follow me on facebook