Short 1 page story - concentrates on:
3. nationality - brésilien
4. city of origin
6. name of pet
8 - bonus - likes
I created this to use as a springboard for reading in the first and third person. I cannot find stories that are simple and productive, so I created one! I created the artwork, so I feel more comfortable sharing it! How do I use it? Simple! I put the pic on an Elmo device or LCD projector, or an overhead projector.
This coincides with Discovering French unit 1. (I added the Brazil nationality as a student asked for this specifically)
1. I read just the green part for a few days - simple and fast.
2. The student begin to practice the green section.
3. After a few days they are assessed on reading.
4. I repeat the process with the yellow section.
5. I then ask for comparisons. - I then assess the students on reading.
This is fast, easy, and if I print them, the shaded parts are different colors of gray, so the students can distinguish between the sections.
Enjoy the picture, the story, and I will be putting up my stories of other nationalities! Check out my other activities, and my really popular sub plans in English for any sub! Become a follower! And thanks for checking this out!