Are you stuck at carrier phrase or sentence level in therapy using the same activities?
Going to the Circus - 's' booklet is a fantastic resource targeting 's' at the carrier phrase, sentence, question and story telling level. Activities are designed to help promote generalisation of the 's' sound into conversation, and can be used for carry over activities at home.
- 3 pages each at both carrier phrase and sentence level with multiple repetitions for the 's' sound. Pages can remain as printed or cut up to create individual flash cards.
- story telling level with multiple repetitions of 's' in initial, medial and final position. This level can be used initially as an auditory bombardment activity prior to story retell.
- question and discussion cards to elicit multiple 's' responses.
- tier 2 words have been incorporated at the sentence and story level in order to target vocabulary enhancement if the clinician chooses to do so.
- an additional activity page has been included to target these words
COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS AND RATINGS ARE WELCOME!
OTHER related resources in my store:
'f' booklet - On the Farm
Multi-syllable Word Lists for Articulation Practice