This little interactive FREEBIE is perfect for teaching or reinforcing the sh digraph at the beginning of a word. It includes the following activities:
1. Color it – Students color or trace words based on the digraph.
2. Find it – Students go on a word hunt (using classroom books) to find words with the given digraph. Students write the words in the frames.
3. Unscramble it – Students unscramble and discover words with various digraphs.
4. Roll it, Write it – Students roll a die and match the given number to a word. Students write the word in a frame.
5. Sort it – Students cut and sort words based on the digraph.
*The first two interactive printables for each digraph include simple spelling patterns and blends. The second set (Gear Up) includes more difficult vowel teams, diphthongs, multi-syllable words, etc.}
If you like this activity, you will LOVE my Digraphs: Interactive Working With Words Extravaganza that can be found at my TpT store!
Digraphs: An Interactive Working With Words Extravaganza
And... If you would love even more activities check out my Word Work BUNDLE!!!
Interactive Working with Words BUNDLE