This mini unit is perfect for beginning level Spanish classes. It covers the verb Ser and characteristics/adjectives. The unit includes:
1) A powerpoint presentation with four slides of information about ser and adjectives (how to pluralize adjectives, match masculine and feminine, etc) followed by seven slides of fun and interactive practice for students.
2) A sheet of lyrics with missing adjectives for students to fill in the blank while listening to the catchy song ¿cómo es? by Tom Blodget (I play the song off YouTube while students follow along and fill in the blanks as the song progresses)
3) Key to lyric fill in the blank
4) Crossword puzzle to complete after lyrics activity. The crossword puzzle covers adjectives from the song.
5) Word Art activity where students must choose 10 words and illustrate them (samples included in instructions)
6) Name Acrostic activity: instructions for students to create a name acrostic using their first name and adjectives and characteristics from Spanish class.